For the past several years, our company – under the BlueAlly Services name – has excelled in delivering IT staffing, MSP services, and SOW-based consulting solutions to a broad range of customers.
While that name has served us well, our recent growth and expansion has placed greater focus on addressing evolving customer needs with more robust and specialized lines of service offerings, especially around Data Analytics & AI, Digital Transformation, and IoT. Collectively, these initiatives will lead us to an expanded footprint across several industry verticals and geographies.
To better reflect this focus and our forward journey, we’ve adopted a new brand identity: TechWish.
This new brand identity will help extend the value that we are providing today, by strengthening our delivery across an expanded set of service offerings. With renewed vigor and a new identity, our promise is to deliver the best of our services and be a valued partner that contributes to the success of all our stakeholders, be they clients, employees or partners.
Key rebranding changes at a glance:
• Our business address remains the same.
• Our internal teams remain the same.
• We are identified now with a new logo and we have a new website www.techwish.com
• While our email domain will change from < firstname.lastname@example.org > to < email@example.com >, we will continue to receive emails on our previous address for 90 days.
• Our existing agreements/contracts will not need a name change, as TechWish is entitled to continue doing business as (“d/b/a”) BlueAlly Services. All new agreements/contracts will be in the name of TechWish.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.